This 3 day course has been designed to prepare individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. This training will help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment programme for your organisation. Participants will benefit from a one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training.
During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation. After the course, they will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting your organisation and how to get started.
• About various Self-assessment techniques, practice these tools and decide which is most suitable for your organisation
• About The EFQM Excellence Model and its links to the Fundamental Concepts
• How to use different self-assessment tools
• Which option best suits your own organisation
• How to practice interviewing and workshop techniques
• To effectively apply the RADAR to produce value adding performance analyses
The Internal Assessor Training is open to anyone who has a deep interest in the EFQM Excellence Model and the Assessment process. This course will help you perform a self-assessment in your own organisation, and enable you to identify which tool is most suited to your organisation.
• Relevant business experience
• Basic knowledge of the Model (if this is not the case, we advise following the Basic Assessor Training before registering to the Internal Assessor Training).
• Analysing skills
On completing the Internal Assessor Training successfully, you will demonstrate to your colleagues and peers that you are equipped to the highest standard to undertake self-assessment of any kind within your organisation.
To register and for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.